fishbat Offers 5 Ways Security Seal Companies Can Drive Targeted Leads with Social Media
NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ Full service digital marketing agency, fishbat, shares tips that security seal companies can use to drive targeted leads with social media.
Social media is important to a successful marketing strategy. You can drive engagement and leads, while gathering important feedback from your customers. But it's important to tailor your social media strategy to drive targeted leads, so you know that the impressions and clicks you are getting are meaningful.
Here are 5 tips for driving targeted leads with social media:
- Follow the right people. People are more likely to follow your brand if you made the friendly gesture of following them first. But don't just follow everyone for the sake of boosting numbers, make sure they fit in with your social media and campaign goals. Follow accounts you can learn from, engage with, and build networks from.
- Have a conversational tone. Salesy social media posts are a turn-off and can cause people to unfollow you. Don't pitch to your followers; rather, share content, start a conversations, and ask questions that spark meaningful conversation. Have a conversational but informative tone, providing value to your followers without pitching to them.
- Promote your content. Social media is a great tool for sharing your original content. Be sure your content is original, interesting, informational, engaging, and most importantly, relevant. Sharing your content on social media is a great way to gain subscribers and capture email addresses.
- Be authentic. Remember, your followers are people. Although social media for business is a promotional tool, make sure you're staying conversational and friendly. Engage with the people who frequently like your posts and respond to comments. Don't be afraid to throw in a witty or funny comment every once in a while. People will respond better to your brand on social media if they feel like they are talking to a person, rather than a marketing department.
- Gather necessary information and follow up. If you're putting out great content and engaging with users on social media, it can be all for nought if you aren't turning these engagements into leads. There are tools that can pull email addresses from your follower lists and can help you better interact with followers from different platforms. Following up with an email campaign that makes sense based on followers' social media interactions can turn followers into leads.
About fishbat: fishbat is a full-service digital marketing firm and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses, like American Casting and Manufacturing security seal manufacturer, with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.