Abila Recognizes Association and Nonprofit Excellence Award Winners
AUSTIN, Texas, April 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ Abila, the leading provider of software and services to associations,nonprofits, and government entities, honored nine organizations with its annual Abila Excellence Award at its Abila User and Developer Conference (AUDC) in Nashville, Tennessee, April 11-13, 2017. Award winners included organizations focused on a wide range of industries from childcare to professional engineering to accounting.
"We have amazing customers doing incredible, innovative work to move their missions forward," said Tad Druart, Abila's vice president of marketing. "At our conference last week, we took time to celebrate the accomplishments of a select few customers who are going above and beyond the call to deliver on their promises to constituents. We applaud their efforts and recognize the great work they are doing."
Abila Excellence Award recipients are:
- National Society for Professional Engineers(NSPE)for creating an automated billing tool that has reduced a monthly billing task from roughly 160 hours of staff time to less than one hour, resulting in better member experiences and improved relations between the national office and its state societies.
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board)for developing the Experience Profile tool that enables CFP candidates to continuously update their experience profile for board review and approval at any time in the very rigorous certification lifecycle, resulting in earlier engagement between CFP Board and potential candidates.
- Child Care Resource Center (CCRC)for harnessing the power of technology to facilitate growth specifically, the center has doubled its budget, doubled its funding sources, and doubled the number of childcare providers that support 35,000 children and enable their parents to go to work and school.
- Roman CatholicDiocese of San Angelo (DSA)for using technology to increase financial transparency, save staff time, reduce paper use, and shift the finance department's thinking toward true fund accounting.
- San Francisco Community Clinic Consortium (SFCCC)for helping is community-based, nonprofit health clinics caring for low-income, uninsured, and vulnerable San Franciscans through the innovative use of its true fund accounting system.
- American Industrial Hygiene Association(AIHA)for providing innovative programming and delivering an industry-leading learning experience to its virtual conference audiences.
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECC)for developing a custom internal-facing tool that allows finance department staff to apply different pricing structures for its magazine subscribers with the click of a button, saving 25 percent of a full-time finance staff resource.
- Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)for increasing its continuing nursing education course offerings by 33 percent, increasing revenue by 16 percent, and increasing registrations from 3,000 to 5,000 students per month with the use of a modern learning platform.
- California Society of CPAs(CalCPA)for transforming continuing professional education from traditional, live, in-person events to engaged online learning on a massive scale with 2,200 annual education events, encompassing 400 course titles, and educating 50,000 to 75,000 learners each year.
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations that help them use data and personal insight to improve financial and strategic decision making, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry experience with technology know-how to serve nearly 8,000 clients across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com. To subscribe to the Abila blog, visit Forward Together.