Google Assistant understands how to have a good time, and there are thousands of amusing questions you can ask it. There are many techniques to attempt, ranging from secret Google Easter Eggs to little games you can play.
No matter if you have the Nest Hub speaker, the Google Home Mini, or another company’s speaker with Google Assistant software like those from the likes of Bose, JBL, or Sonos, all of them are concealing some entertaining hidden Easter eggs.
Easter eggs on Google Home are deep and profound.
Google’s Assistant provides the perk of not judging you for just being a narcissist; you may ask it questions on your own self all day long and it won’t get tired. Here are some of the things you can try to get an amusing answer.
- OK Google, do you believe I’m beautiful?
- OK What really is my name, Google?
- OK Google, How old am I?
- OK Google, I’m depressed.
- I’m angry.
- Why am I single, Google?
- What am I thinking about right now, Google?
- Are you cheating on me?
- OK What’s wrong with me, Google?
- Will you be my girlfriend, Google?
- OK Ask me a question, Google.
- Do I look nice in this outfit, Google?
Some Random Easter Eggs from Google Assistant
There are a slew of more Easter eggs that are just for entertainment:
- Do you have any frightening stories to tell, Google? Hear a horror story about technology.
- Spin the wheel, Google. Google will praise you, perform a song for you, or offer you a goofy pickup line.
- Google, What is the loneliest number? Discover the significance of a number you’ve never ever thought of before.
- Google, what sound does a unicorn create? You now have the information you desired.
- Who’s the fairest of them all, Google? Google will congratulate you and lavish you with praise.
- Google, bark like a dog. A random canine breed will be mimicked by Google.
- Google, your mama. Hear a funny story about moms.
Easter Eggs on Google Home: The Best Games
As previously said, Google Home is great for impressing people, and what better way to do it than with some games? Even if you’re by yourself, you can have a good time with them. Here’s what you can say to Google.
- Let’s play Planet Quiz, Google. Put your galactic geography understanding to the test.
- Google, let’s play a game. Pick from a variety of choose-your-own-adventure activities and games with characters like Mickey Mouse as narrators.
- Let’s play a game of Mad Libs, Google. Give Google a list of random phrases and watch it come up with bizarre tales.
- Let’s enjoy Mystery Sounds, Google. Google will sound a number of animal noises and invite you to identify them.
- Crystal ball, Google. Consider a yes-or-no statement and use Google to generate a guess.
- Let’s play Classic Hangman, Google. With Google, you can play the popular word game.
- Give me a tongue twister, Google. Google will offer you to continue saying these words as many times as you can.
- Pick a card from Google. Pick a card at chance from a 52-card hand.
- Are you feeling fortunate, Google? Play a trivia game using questions gathered from the internet.
If you liked those, here are a few more:
- What should I dress up like for Halloween, Google?
- Predict my age, Google.
- Okay Google, it’s truth or dare time.
- Choose a card, Google.
- OK Google, never have I ever.
- Okay, Google, it’s a game of rock, paper, and scissors.
- Okay, Google, start barking like a dog.
- Let’s put our Friends Trivia to the stand, Google.
- Okay Google, I’m feeling fortunate.
- Give me a riddle, Google.
- OK Google, let’s play 1-2-3 Maths.
- OK Google, let’s play Classic Hangman.
- Okay Google, toss the coin.
- Okay Google, let’s play Blackjack.
- Let’s play a game of Tic Tac Toe, Google.
Pop culture Easter eggs in Google Home
Google, as one would assume, is well-versed in pop culture. At least, a lot of it. What is your favorite television program? To check what Google returns, type in a few lines. To get you started, here are some tried-and-true prompts.
- Google, who lives inside a pineapple beneath the sea? SpongeBob is certainly watched by Google’s engineers.
- What is the purpose of life, Google? Learn what intellectuals like Simon De Beauvoir and Bill and Ted think about the purpose of life.
- Are you Skynet, Google? Google Assistant rejects resembling the Terminator movie’s villainous AI.
- Do a barrel roll, Google. Fans of the Star Fox series will like this.
- Set phasers to kill, Google. Google will respectfully refuse to carry out your request in an unusual act of disobedience.
- Who are you going to call, Google? Google does not seem to be a fan of the Ghostbusters franchise.
- Tell me what you want, what you truly want, Google. The Spice Girls have left an indelible imprint on the globe.
- Google, who shot first? Google offers a unique perspective on the most heated Star Wars discussion when Han Solo and Kylo Ren come face to face.
- Google, up, up, down, down, left, right, B, A. The well-known Konami code is compatible with Google Home.
- Do you know how to communicate in Klingon, Google? Someone who works at Google is almost certainly a Star Trek fan.
Here are a few others that you may enjoy:
- OK Google, please beam me up Scotty.
- Go ahead and say Hodor to Google.
- Do you speak Klingon, Google?
- Is the cake a lie, Google?
- Okay, Google, pull out your crystal ball.
- Who shot first, Google?
- Show me the money, Google.
- Do a barrel roll, Google.
- OK Google, all your base are belong to us.
- Do you know what GLaDos is, Google?
- OK Google, up, up, down, down, left, right, B, A.
- Here comes dat boi, Google.
- Okay, Google, it’s unthinkable.
- Allow me to speak with Aeden at Westworld, Google.
Questions to ask Google that are amusing
It’s strange talking to a robot, but follow some of these commands and you’ll be buddies with Google Assistant in no time.
There are many more, many of whom we anticipate will remain unrecorded, so consider thinking up with a few of your ideas to check if you can get Google Assistant to respond in an unusual way.
All of these are great for showing off your house when you have visitors.
- Make me laugh or tell me a joke. A dad joke will be told by Google.
- Self-destruct, Google. This Easter egg isn’t going to blow up your Google Home.
- What is brown and sounds like a bell, according to Google? If you didn’t already know, then you do now.
- Google, can I has a cheeseburger? The answer may come as a surprise to you.
- What’s that smell, Google? It’s obvious that Google Assistant enjoys a good laugh based on farts.
- Talk dirty to me, Google. A G-rated notion of nasty may be discovered on Google.