Home Depot has jumped into the Smart Home market direct, releasing an App designed to make setup simpler. Per their notes “Hubspace is a new smart home platform that makes smart home products easy to set up and control with your smart device. Once your products have been set up in the Hubspace app, you can easily integrate with the Google Home or Alexa apps and enable voice controls for hands-free product control.”
Where is the Home Depot App?
The Hubspace app is available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Just search on “Hubspace” from your mobile phone.
How do I set up a Hubspace product?
1. Download the Hubspace Mobile App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Open the Hubspace Mobile App.
3. Create your Hubspace account.
4. Tap the + icon in the app to add a device.
5. Scan the QR code on the new Hubspace product.
6. Connect your Hubspace product to power (if you haven’t done so already).
7. Follow instructions in the app to set up Wi-Fi.
Use the Hubspace app to set up your Hubspace smart home products and begin managing your connected home in just minutes.
Organize your products by room and property, set schedules, or change product settings as needed using app controls. Manage and monitor your Hubspace products at home or remotely.
• On/off controls
• Change light color temperature settings and colors
• Group products
• Set schedules
• Integrate with Google and Alexa
• Set fan speed
• And more
For more information, click here.