iGear Makes Corporate Branding of iPads Possible For Business Customers
Through a recent survey, iGearUnlimited.com asked business customers for the features they look for in a "perfect" iPad case, and here are the top 6 answers:
- Protect the iPad from all angles - front, back, all sides, and all corners
- Auto wake/sleep using Apple's smart cover design
- Lightweight, thin profile, durable protection without adding bulk
- Full access to all ports, buttons, and controls
- Multiple viewing angles: completely flat on the table, slightly tilted for typing, and at least three vertical angles for movie watching
- Customizable design - business users are looking for ways to put a nice and sharp logo on the iPad to increase brand awareness
While some cases on the market have some of these features, finding a customized iPad case generally means giving up front protection, since almost all customizable cases only are available as a one-piece clip-on style for the back of the iPad. While a magnet-attached smart cover can be added, many users are thinking twice about this combination because of the horror stories of users grabbing onto the cover while the iPad itself does a free fall.
The new Custom iPad Mini Case from iGearUnlimited.com hits the mark on all points. The case is engineered to great precision and the iPad fits snugly. The lightweight hard shell case is made with polycarbonate, one of most durable materials around, protecting the iPad from daily use and abuse. The iPad is completely enclosed from all sides, with the precise cutouts for all ports and buttons. The Custom iPad Case comes with two sets of magnets - one set to activate the iPad's auto wake/sleep feature, and another to keep the case closed when not in use. Using three strategically positioned hinges, the iPad can be positioned at five different viewing angles, from completely flat to vertically tilted for use in any situation.