iGear Launches Customized iPad Cases for K-12 Schools
iPad, Cases, News
iPad Cases for K-12 Schools" align="left" hspace="10" width="300">
- Protect the iPad from all angles - front, back, all sides, and all corners
- Auto wake/sleep using Apple's smart cover design
- Lightweight, thin profile, durable protection without adding bulk
- Full access to all ports, buttons, and controls
- Multiple viewing angles: completely flat on the table, slightly tilted for typing, and at least three vertical angles for movie watching
- Customizable design - let users put their favorite images on the case for a completely customized experience
While some cases on the market offer some of these features, finding a customized iPad case generally means giving up front protection, since almost all customizable cases only are available as a one-piece clip-on style for the back of the iPad. Although a magnet-attached smart cover can be added, many users are thinking twice about this combination because of the horror stories of users grabbing onto the cover while the iPad itself does a free fall.
The new iPad Case" href="http://www.igearunlimited.com/product/ipad-mini-custom-case">Custom iPad Case from iGearUnlimited.com delivers on all points. The case is engineered to great precision and the iPad fits snugly. The lightweight hard shell case is made with polycarbonate, one of most durable materials around, protecting the iPad from daily use and abuse. The iPad is completely enclosed from all sides, with precise cutouts for all ports and buttons. The Custom iPad Case comes with two sets of magnets - one set to activate the iPad's auto wake/sleep feature, and another to keep the case closed when not in use. Using three strategically positioned hinges, the iPad can be positioned at five different viewing angles, from completely flat to vertically tilted for use in any situation.