New Smartphone App Makes Inaugural World ATM Congress an Interactive Experience
World ATM Congress announces the official release of its new mobile application - titled "World ATM Congress" - in app stores. It is designed to enhance the conference and exhibition experience and provide valuable information for all smartphones and tablets. The mobile app is useful not only for the actual event dates - 12 - 14 February 2013 - but before and after the event as well.
"We are excited to bring this interactive tool to the attendees and our exhibitors at the inaugural World ATM Congress," said Marion Brophy, Communications Director. "We recognize that the utilization of mobile devices are moving businesses forward and believe our introduction of the mobile app will enhance the experience this week in Madrid."
For attendees and exhibitors, the app provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities including:
- The Dashboard keeps users organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Free Education information.
- My Schedule organizes the calendar throughout the event with one click.
- Push Notifications allows the user to receive important real-time communications from the event organizer, including any last-minute changes.
- Speaker Bios and a Full Agenda, where you can Rate Speakers as well.
- Theatres and Free Education opportunities are all outlined within the app.
- Locate exhibitors with the Floor Plan Map.
- Social Media Channels:
Download the World ATM Congress 2013 Mobile App:
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android phones: visit the App Store or Google Play and search for "World ATM Congress."
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): While on a smartphone, visit http://m.worldatmcongress.org.
About World ATM Congress
World ATM Congress (www.worldatmcongress.org) combines a large-scale exhibition, world-class conference, and premier networking opportunities with the chance to learn the latest air traffic trends and developments. World ATM Congress is organised for the industry, by the industry. Produced CANSO in association with ATCA, it is backed by leading air navigation service providers and industry suppliers.