Need Help With Your 2013 Resolutions? Google's Got You Covered!
A new blog post from Google this week has revealed a slew of solutions if you need help keeping all of your 2013 New Year's Resolutions. Yes, Google has moved on from simply organizing the world's information - to helping organize the world's resolutions as well.
- Counting calories? Apps such as Diet Diary can be easily accessed throughChrome or your Android device-that way it's with you when it's on your mind. If spreadsheets are more your style, try one of several Google Docs templates, like this weekly meal planner.
- Find recipes for healthy meals and how-to-cook videos with apps like BBC's Good Food for Chrome or food channels like Show me the Curry on YouTube.
- Rely on the Google+ community for motivation and learn from others via hangouts on how to prepare healthy meals.
- We know how easy it is to fall off track. Check out Google Play to find apps, books and music to keep you motivated.
Get fiscally fit
- To control your finances, you need to know exactly where money is coming in and out. This simple budget template in Google Drive already has you halfway there.
- If you prefer a more detailed budget, try using an app like Mint to track your finances on the go, available on both Android and Chrome.
- Keep track of your stock portfolio and related market news via Google Financeor with brokerage apps like E*TRADE from Google Play.
- Use Google Flight Search to quickly compare flight times and costs across airlines. Try the "tourist spotlight" feature on Google Hotel Finder to find a room near the hottest spots in the city.
- Simply type [tourist attractions <city name>] into Google Search to see some of the top points of interest. Once you have a list of the things you want to do and see, keep it in one place and share it with your travel buddies using Google Sheets.
- Never get lost with Google Maps. Whether your plans are local or international,indoors or out, comprehensive and accurate Google Maps can help you find your way.
Learn something new