Instem Releases Version 9 of Provantis
Press Release, News
Instem, a leading provider of IT solutions to the global early development healthcare market, is pleased to announce the release of version 9 of its world-leading, preclinical software suite, Provantis.
Version 9 was developed in close collaboration with Instem clients as part of its overarching Customer Involvement Program (CIP). This included a comprehensive Beta Test Program involving valued clients such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, MPI Research, Roche, Sanofi and Sequani, as well as Webcasts, product demonstrations, Special Interest Group meetings and dedicated sessions at the Instem International Conferences.
The eagerly anticipated release contains major enhancements to the Clinical Pathology module, delivering a more flexible, scalable, cost-effective and highly efficient sample-driven solution. Provantis 9 offers Clinical Pathology professionals a complete, end-to-end, integrated solution, which delivers additional efficiency gains at each step of the way; from the taking of the sample, through the Clinical Pathology laboratory, to the presentation of results.
Provantis version 9 also contains:
- Enhancements to Instem's unique Protocol & Report Assembly module, enabling the assembly of fully searchable PDF study reports with minimal QA review
- Significantly enhanced Clinical Observations reporting and analysis; unlimited modifiers facilitating more comprehensive reporting and analysis of Clinical Observations data
- New Fetal Pathology Tables; enables summary of data by classification
- Improved reporting flexibility through the introduction of new General Toxicology tables and enhancements to the Tables & Statistics module
- New post dose activity schedule reports; enables planning and scheduling of workflow against time-critical data collection points and provides the ability to check actual data collection points against scheduled workflow
- New Interface from Instem's formulation system, Dispense, to the Quantos Dosing System
In addition to new capabilities at the application level, Provantis version 9 also incorporates a major technology upgrade, ensuring that clients are able to take advantage of the latest investments in 64-bit technology and the Oracle and Microsoft platforms.
Mike Harwood, Instem's Senior Vice President, comments, "Client feedback throughout this development project has been extremely positive and has helped to ensure that version 9 is a robust, high quality, fit-for-purpose application for the Tox/Path market. The features included in version 9 are in high demand; numerous clients have committed to upgrading with several more poised to sign shortly."