Globant Invites Developers to Be Part of their First-ever WebRTC Hackathon
Developers, News, Big Data, Google, Mobile
Globant, leader in the creation of innovative software products that appeal to global audiences, invites the development community to participate in their first WebRTC Hackathon, an event that will take place on July 13th, at Globant offices (875 Howard St, 3rd floor, Suite 320, San Francisco, CA 94103).
The WebRTC HackaBLITZ will take place on July 13th, and will feature two specialists on the matter: Juan Pedro Pereyra (Solutions Partner at Globant) and Manuel Jasso (Systems Architect at Wells Fargo Bank).
Hackathons have been part of Globant's DNA since it's origins. The Company has already organized and hosted more than 50 hackathons for developers and customers throughout Latin America, Europe and the US in topics like Big Data, webUI, UX, Computers Graphic, GWT and more. Furthermore, this will be the first WebRTC hackathon Globant organizes in the West Coast.
The event registration is open and there is no fee attached. To register or learn more about the initiative, visit www.globant.com/webrtc
We are a new-breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We combine the engineering and technical rigor of IT services providers with the creative approach and culture of digital agencies. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale.
At Globant the best engineers team up with our art design studios and innovation labs to deliver a superb user experience through innovation, usability, scalability and availability. Today, we are the Latin American leader in the creation of innovative software products that appeal to global audiences. In only 10 years, we created a Company that:
- Has more than 2,800 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, JWT, Coca Cola, and Google, among several others
- Was selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (2005)
- Was named among the top 10 product engineering vendor (2011) by Global Services
- Was recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey
- Was included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner
- Was featured as case study of Harvard, MIT, Stanford and others