Certara Releases Version 7.0 of D360
Certara, a leading provider of scientific software and consulting services to improve productivity and decision-making from drug discovery through clinical development, is pleased to announce the next major release of D360, version 7.0.
D360 is an integrated data query, analysis and visualization solution used by pharma and biotech companies to improve research productivity by providing unified access to diverse sources of scientific data integrated with analysis and collaboration tools. Based on customer requests, Certara has added several significant new features that provide alternative views of data, improve user workflow, and allow D360 to become a more integral part of a corporate informatics infrastructure:
- All Entity Detail Reports show all known data for an entity of scientific interest such as drug compound or scientific study with a single click, regardless of the data source(s) where the information resides. All entity details reports are employed by users to quickly assess compound status and to locate scientific data of interest to apply to current projects.
- Get Additional Data allows the addition of extra columns or rows of information to any dataset without re-running the entire query. This capability significantly enhances user workflow allowing rapid comparison with data records that may not be included in the original dataset and loading additional results that provide a better basis for scientific decisions.
- Scheduled Queries lets users set up data searches to run automatically and regularly and access results in a variety of formats. Scheduled queries allow user to readily assess periodic changes in scientific data without the need to manually execute data queries.
- Notifications improve the ability to share research findings with a project team by informing team members automatically of changes or updates in available information.
- Web-service access to D360 functionality: execute and run queries remotely through a web-service and feed retrieved data into 3rd party applications. Web service access to D360 data functionality allows D360 to serve as a data provider to automated processes such as in silico model building and compound progression funnels.
Certara has successfully configured D360 to support translational science by federating cross-domain data and presenting it to the user in a unified view. For example, Certara has connected chemistry data with preclinical toxicology and PK data to explore relationships between drug safety and molecular structure. By tailoring the data ontology for each organization, users in discovery, pre-clinical and clinical drug development phases are able to use D360 to build their own queries without IT support.