Canon U.S.A. Announces New imagePROGRAF iPF MFP M40 Large Format Solutions
Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, announced today new additions to the Company's imagePROGRAF large format solution lineup with the new imagePROGRAF iPF MFP M40 imaging systems. The new models offer an affordable solution that help provide fast, high-quality, large format image capture-to-output. Enhancements include smarter, more versatile and cloud-enabled workflows that help users produce precise image quality, with double the scanner optical resolution of previous versions.
The new iPF M40 system lineup includes new features that broaden its appeal beyond the CAD/AEC markets. New models** include:
- 44" wide iPF825 MFP M40 system with two media feed rolls
- 44" wide iPF815 MFP M40 system with one media feed roll
- 36" wide iPF765 MFP M40 system with 250 GB hard drive and flat stacker basket
- 36" wide iPF760 MFP M40 system with flat stacker basket
- 36" wide iPF750 MFP M40 system with traditional basket stand
"Business environments today require more than a traditional large format printer; this new input to output solution allows for versatility and helps improve workflow efficiency at an affordable price," said Sam Yoshida, vice president and general manager, Marketing, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A. "These additions to the imagePROGRAF line meet our high standards for quality, while accepting a broader range of paper weights and types. We expect a variety of organizations, such as architectural firms and educational institutions to benefit from the new features and advance the way they operate as a result."
Intelligent, Cloud-Enabled Workflow
The imagePROGRAF iPF MFP M40 family of devices includes the latest version of SmartWorks MFP Software, helping to simplify the entire scan-to-print, file and cloud process for users of all experience levels. The new devices help users gain more control over their workflow, providing users with access to more editing functions than the prior models, such as invert, mirror, and black and white point adjustments and customizable default scanner and printer settings. The new iPF MFP devices also include Canon's Direct Print & Share, a cloud-based software solution that enables the viewing, sharing and printing of files from almost anywhere in the world, with 5GB of free storage available if users sign up for Google's cloud services*.
The printers include a number of other software applications that empower application versatility including:
- PosterArtist Lite poster creation software that helps users at any skill level to create professional posters
- Accounting Manager feature which collects printer job information such as media consumption, media type and output size, allowing users to obtain printing costs to track in-house usage or for sharing with billing customers
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office helps users of any skill level to create large-format printouts of documents, images or illustrations that were created by Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint programs.
Enhanced Input-to-Output Image Quality